Suzie over at Suzie81’s Blog has challenged readers to participate in an experiment by answering the following questions. If you guys want to answer these questions too, that would be great, just link back to Suzie’s blog here.
i have always been a frog collector, so i knew when i started a wahm business the name would have to have “frog” in it somewhere. but by the time i got myself fully onto the internet, most of the business names and domains featuring the word “frog” were already taken. so i went to an alternate spelling, “phrog.” i was using phrogprincess and leap phrog design in my business, so when i started my blog soon after having babies, phrogmom seemed appropriate.
2. When you have an hour of free-time, what do you do?
read, draw, catch up on a grown up tv show.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
i am actually ok with my current age (44), i can’t think of a time i have been happier than i am now. i wouldn’t protest though, if i was stuck with my 18-year-old body.
4. If you could learn to do something, what would it be?
i don’t think i can pick only one thing. can i list a few?
1. sew, knit, or crochet wearable garments. 2. play a musical instrument 3. spin fiber into yarn 4. dance (like ballet or modern) 5. scuba dive
5. What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
a bigger house, with an art studio for me, and a music studio for mr p
6. What is the thing that makes you absolutely unique?
i think i am a pretty weird ball of uniqueness.
7. What is your favourite blog?