just a quick note to tell you all that i was awarded the versatile blogger award yesterday! it is especially an honor because the author of the positive parental participation blog is someone who i really admire! (not that i don’t admire each and every one of my blog buddies!)
the rules stipulate that i am to tell 7 random things about myself, and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers! i don’t know that i know 15 people that didn’t just get this award. so if you are reading this, consider yourself awarded and i want to hear some interesting facts about YOU!
here are some random facts about me:
1. i taught myself to sew so i could make day of the dead skeleton dolls (i am working on getting a blog started just for the doll stuff).
2. i collect frogs (i am sure this doesn’t surprise many of you).
3. i love fried okra.
4. i really wish i had chickens. especially if they laid eggs in cool colors.
5. i find it way too easy to get sucked into facebook games like casteville.
6. one of my goals for this year is to make 1000 origami cranes.
7. i am strangely obsessed with project runway, even though my interest and knowledge of fashion is minimal. is the new season starting soon?
thank you again vivian!