i got up this morning, staggered to the coffee maker, then the computer and was pleasantly surprised to find that my awesome blog buddy at enjoying creating gave me a blog award!
i am passing on the description here: “Apparently, this award originated in Germany: ”Liebster” is the German word for friend or love (I’ve seen both definitions). The Liebster award is meant to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.”
thank you again to madame E.C., and i am off to follow the rules!
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
i all about love basking and karma, so here are five picks, in no special order!
1. darkstarburning – one of my very first blog buddies. she is hilarious and i really wish we lived on the same continent so we could be friends in real life.
2. hakea – i get all sorts of ideas for working with the boys from her blog, and she never fails to leave me helpful and supportive comments!
3. kaet’s weblog – kaet and i share a love of reading, and have had some exccellent short discussions in the comment sections of our blogs!
4. ericavsyeast – my friend erica just started this blog, but because she has been such an amazing friend to me in other avenue’s of my life, i want to share this award with her to encourage her to embrace the blog! she is blogging about her journey to rid her body of yeast, which means giving up lots of yummy things.
5. twist365 – she probably has over 200 followers, but i have recently started reading her blog and really enjoying her antics. maybe i am living vicariously through a younger woman with no kids? surely not 🙂
thank you to all my loyal followers and readers! i think i would keep writing, even if no one is reading….but it sure is nice to have you all out there living this life with me!